Wednesday, January 30, 2008

i like that hug

i haven done packing my room! so many things to pack. there's also no hangers for me to hang me clothes. bad bad. it's holiday anyway, but have to do it all, finish before cny rite. tskk

when pool spot, collect my cue from darren and went training as usual. hell, my place rained. superly heavy. i'm drenched before i could even reach the bus stop. LoL. a bit sad.

went tmp after training. finally. (let me see. i last see u on 18 Jan. fuck, damn long. 1 day is bad enough. 12 fucking days. i nearly died). Ha!

it's not far at all. not troublesome at all. just to see u is worth it. let's camp at the void deck some day. will we? ha.

oh, talking abt cny, i haven buy any new clothes. kns. and my driving test on the 5th of Feb. I better Pass.. Damn. i know u guys will nag. rite Nathaniel. Lol...let's go vroom vroom..

misses. misses the rainbow over my head. goodness u. u made that rainbow shines across the moonlight. i just love them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home