Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Poly50 2007

Congratulations to Team ZOOM! a.k.a Track & Field for topping the Poly50 SP Student Category and breaking last year (2006) Dragon Boat's record!

Time took to finished race: 1 hr: 15 mins: (seconds unknown)

I think we can do better than that uh? maybe 1 hr 13mins? I ran too fast in the beginning was dragging myself during some parts of the run. Sincere apologies to my team and captain.

As usual, race was hectic, but the teams who took part this year looks rather little. However, I was told there were 150+ teams including alumni.

Shouldn't blog too much about running, sounds boring.

Took tonnes of pictures though. heh.

After race, wash up and we went Sumo House to eat. They have a website la
(www.Sumo-House.com). The foods' cheap and not bad. Varieties not a lot though.

Gosh, I'm dead tired. MPRG assignment not submitted too. SHIT.

Alright, gtg. Sleeping soon already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home