Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year's Eve!

Been tidying up my room yesterday night, yes whole night, haven sleep and I have to report to work @ 11am. Hardworking isn't it? Yes I know.


Pictures of my untidy room:


When I was packing; packing, arranging; arranging, I came across this journal book - Gan Eng Seng School 1C - IT WAS MY SEC1 JOURNAL BOOK LAHH! How amazing is that? Looking back, time really flies. I miss so much back then. Reading article by article was indeed memorable, funny and yet, all my wishful; naive thinking. Chit chatting about who like who la, playing football in class, running out of class to do crappy stuffs. Ha ha. Hey, but I’m always on time for school alright, though I did got my detention on my first week of school! DAMN!

Events like the first day in secondary school, having to meet new friends and teachers and all sorts of new subjects. We had quarrels, arguments, fights and anything u could have thought of. I wish I still have all these now. Poly’s so much different. Everyone is so busy with own things. Some got to work and there’s CCAs too. But don’t worry, I still love you guys in school and felix you know you’re one of them though you’re a Malaysian, I didn’t hate you like the rest, did I? Ha. Ok out of point.

Even though Principle tended to come to our class FREQUENTLY, even though my class has all the AH BENGs and AH LIANs and some GUAI KIAs, they never fail to brighten up my days. Now that I’m where I am, we meet lesser; we talk less often, our friendship distant. Of course, I’m referring to my classmates from 1C, 2C, 3E, 4E, and 5C and names like Andy, Ghim Huat, Eugene, Tien Wee, Alvin and etc. Too many to named. Ha!

Not to forget my buddies – my NCC gay buddies.

The night definitely made me recall and ponder about friendships. Sorry it might get boring.

Being a New Year for us Chinese, I think it’s wise to quickly return those our owing. Qian Guo Nian Bu Hao! Hui Suay! Ha. But I don’t mind you guys owing me. TSK.

Post again tonight. Happy Lunar New Year once again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home