Tuesday, February 06, 2007

End of my torturing

Last paper on Wednesday - Internet Technologies. Today's JSPG paper was so screwed. I basically can't remember a shit when I'm inside browsing through the paper the first few minutes. I hope for a D-.

Well, it's already over. So shall not ponder over it. Shall start thinking about future. Holidays coming. Got to Enjoy isn't it!

Valentine's Day coming up, but I'm working ha! Is it good or bad?

Chinese New Year's next. I just have cravings for ba kua, that's all. Oh, and angbao not to forget.

Should I go ns or what? Damn this IT course. But after all this while, it isn't that bad after all. I think everyone has their own mini mini commitments at some point in life. Some might be too obsessed with it; some might just lose interest in it.

I think I have too many dedications. Too many to handle. Too little time to spare. How I wish one day has 48hours (or probably something more than 24). A day passes in a blink of an eye. Just so fast. I want to live my life in a more organize manner, but not like a robot.

Ok, sorry for such a boring post. I'm just feeling.....lost at the moment? *smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home