Sunday, October 08, 2006

Superstar once again

Superstar musical was excellent! some parts were cheeky, some were funny and touching. ya! the show was like 2hrs 45mins? yea around there.

gotta see jen there too! ya, u see me? happy? btw jen, im on the 3rd floor, U'RE ON THE 2nd LA!

oh. ESTHER LOW HUI XIAN, if u're reading, im so touched and i love ya! u're great ok! u didnt tell me u're like acting as one of the main character. tryin to keep me in suspense or wad!

anyway, i didnt check the ticket and Jin's ticket was the friday one! fuck man. den we both gotta go down to the reception and get a new ticket. luckily we were sitting on the cheapest one. oh well. shit happens. - and ya, shit happened on friday night. but its over. right chalk? =)

arrr.. my ice cream mooncake!

i'm still working and i got myself a new sling bag. =p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home