Thursday, January 25, 2007

FINAL SEM EXAM!

exams exams exams!~ s b sian. but wad to do.

well, first of all, sorry for not posting for such a fcking long time. nth much to blog abt oso. but anyways, sch've been ok. hopefully, everything goes well this sem so i can continue my modules next sem. so many modules to take can. so envy those project base course. damn. lazy to do theorical papers since ehhhhh o level? tsk...

anyway, have been into pool so much lately. serious pool-er. so during holidays, my plan will be as such - WORK, POOL, PRACTICE MAGIC, GO KTV, CLUB LIKE MAD & GO HOLIDAY (if u guys still fcking goin LOL)... and which means, work is my first priority, cause then i'll have MONEY u noe! NO MONEY, no girls no club no singing song no holiday. so sad rite. and no learning DRIVING! haha. ya, im gonna go. SORRY MR PENGUIN NUT, im suppose to go BBDC real soon. i noe. I need to drive badly!

I need to go get a pool cue too. try asking my sis to get it for me? haha... pre-birthday present. haha. gonna get sth special like a all white cue? (or at least 60% white)... i jus saw it today at The Pool Spot with derrick la. chio

oh, i saw celestechen on monday and i saw nicolechen today. both at somerset mrt. damn. hot to the maxxxx woooooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home