Wednesday, January 30, 2008

hello world. i am not james.


look at how cute he is.
LOOK at his mouth.
where is his upper lip?


look at how cute he is. right, so annoying.
totally annoying.

hello world. i am not james. though there are pictures of james at the top.

obviously. because james does not type like this. james does not post his picts, does he?
but! that is not a problem because not many read this stupid blog anyway!
oh so sorry. haha i didnt mean to be mean.
i am sure the world must wonder why james gave me the username and password for HIS blog. haa. and the reason is he was too lazy to update, therefore. the task has befallen onto ME (:

i am actually quite happy to help. LIKE DUH.
i am such a sweet natured soul.
james is a boy.
160cm tall.
weighs 52kg or so.
he has a head of thick hair, which he recently thinned.
but i do not spot any difference. his hair is of a bad texture.
and feels like grass.
having brown eyes does not make him less annoying as he likes to show off about his BROWN eyes. eh so what?
he wears his pants high, well, high by my standards.
but that does not make him less cute. not that he is.....

actually, i aint got much to say about james. i am just too bored. and my writing skills are not that good. pardon me for my english. i have no experience in posting a post on blogs. i do not wish to have a blog. why would i want to update people on my mundane life.

this morning. i woke up at 11am. checked my phone.
there was no msg from the a$$.
so i called the a$$.
the a$$ didnt pick up.
the a$$ called me back soon afterwards.
and i begun my usual rantings.
i wonder why the a$$ doesnt like to pick up my calls and finds satisfaction in calling me back.
the a$$ is such a retarded creature.
after we hung up, the a$$ went back to sleep.
a$$ calls me a pig. and look! who was the one who went back to sleep.

a$$ told me many things. i guess a$$ is a nice guy. except for being a tad annoying at times. a$$ iws taking his driving test soon. on the 5th of feb, as was posted on the previous post. ooooh! have fun. dont crash and die please. or i will be very sad, as there wont be anyone to let me annoy anymore.
pretty please, with cherry on the top. eh i am being so annoying here la. okay la. i will stop it now.
this is a very wordy post. much longer than what a$$ usually posts.

as all can guess, a$$ IS JAMES. yay :D i rock.

看不见你的笑我怎么睡得着. a$$ likes this. i think.............

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home